- Discount- Our preferred maintenance client receives a 15% discount on repairs and supplies
- Special rates-Receive half-off diagnostic charge and enjoy no overtime anytime
- Special treatment-Receive fast priority service with our agreement
- 90 day warranty- We guarantee our service for 90 days. Most parts are guaranteed for at least a year.
- Flexible payment plan- Pay by the year or pay monthly for an even bigger discount!* to receive discount payments can automatically be drawn from checking/savings or credit card. Maintenance is done every six months depending on coverage.
- 10% OFF Duct cleaning- Get 10% off the entire duct cleaning service just for being a valued red carpet member!
- FREE Air Filter- A standard 1" filter is included for each visit
- Service at your convenience- We automatically notify you when you are due for service so we can schedule the maintenance at your convenience
- Certified experts you can trust- Our trained, skilled and NATE certified technicians know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and honest service.
- Lower operating costs- Studies prove that regular maintenance can significantly reduce operating costs and improve effectiveness. It's like purchasing a new car. It's an investment and you maintain it because you want it to run well and last as long as possible. HVAC equipment is the same way. It's a sizable investment and needs maintenance. Even though it's in the basement, often forgotten about, your furnace is a very important part of your life! Imagine what you would do with an unreliable furnace that breaks when you need heat in the middle of the winter?
- Coverage- Pick the equipment you want to cover! We offer coverage for a furnace, boiler, central air conditioner, air handler, water heaters, generators and much more!
Friday, November 7, 2014
It's easy to forget about your furnace, safely tucked away in the corner of the basement. It's easy to do, but remember this: it provides you heat in the winter months. Think about what impact it would have on your family if you lost heat on the coldest day of the year or a holiday! The HVAC system is the heart of your home so it would make sense that it should be properly maintained. Regular maintenance on your home extends the useful life of your equipment and makes sure it is operating at it's peak efficiency. Regular maintenance also allows us to catch failing parts to prevent untimely break downs. There are many other benefits to being a member of our Red Carpet plan.