- Furnace makes strange noises
- Burner flame is yellow instead of blue
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- Furnace has been repaired frequently in the last two years
- Heating bills have increased
- Thermostat settings don't keep you comfortable
It is usually better to be on the preventative side of things with your HVAC system. The furnace can be easily forgotten tucked away in the basement, but when it doesn't work it has a major impact on your comfort. Recent models of furnaces are very efficient which helps you save money and the options on furnaces are better then they ever have been. We offer free in home estimates on HVAC equipment and we like to consider ourselves the experts. We have been serving the greater Grand Rapids area for over 105 years.